Fusion Touch Corporate Wellbeing
Get Active at work!
In your Office
In your Office
At your Event
At your Conference
We are experts in employee wellbeing, and have developed a series of unique and affordable packages including massage and wellbeing strategies that are designed to improve the health, energy & performance of your staff.
We can help you maintain energy levels amongst employees and keep high levels of performance and motivation in the workplace.
If you are organising an event, or even just at your offices, On site chair massage could be the perfect addition to enhance your visitor experience and working day.
At your event
Create a Positive Environment!
“Planning a Corporate Event, Conference, Health and Wellbeing day, Sporting Event, Tournament or New Product Launch?”
Massage at events are a guaranteed solution to providing a positive environment.
At your Conference – our 10 minute Refresher can help keep your delegates relaxed and focused for the duration of the conference. Always a popular choice with staff and delegates, conference event massage can offer that little something extra.
Onsite Chair Massage
Event massage is a great way to give your employees or customers a treat and re energise them before the next session. Similar to our corporate massage, the Fusion Touch events massage experience consists of our professionally-qualified and insured massage therapists giving your employees, customers or guests a fully-clothed back, neck and shoulder massage.
With our specially designed ergonomic massage chair, it’s a great chance to take a few minutes to relax and take time out.
If you’re organising a sports event, pre and post sports massage is a must!
Our sports massage therapists bring mobile massage couches and are happy to work inside or outside.
Why Sports Massage from Fusion Touch is a must for your sports event:
- Sponsored massage areas are great for promoting products and services
- Attracts a captive audience leaving visitors with a lasting impression of your brand
- We wear our branded polo shirts presenting a professional image
Why Sports Massage is good for the Participants:
- Pre event – prepares participants and enhances their performance, reducing the risk of injury
- Post event – speeds up recovery by stimulating circulation, reducing swelling and removing waste products
- Reduces the risk of next day onset muscle soreness
Reasons massage at an event works
- Boosts your profile
- Attracts visitors to your stand
- Not much space needed
- Creates customer Appreciation
- Keep clients around for a longer time
- Generates positive energy
How does it work?
- We come to you, to your event venue
- Massages take 10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes intervals, depending on your event schedule and budget
- Choices of payment options to fit your needs
At your Office
Turn a sleepy team into a dream team!
Join the many corporations and businesses who are now encouraging their staff to take a short break to experience the relaxing benefits of on-site massage. Employees report that after seated acupressure massage they feel energised and refreshed.
There has been much research on the benefits of massage in the workplace and there is much evidence to suggest that having healthier and happier employees has a positive effect on the company, with both tangible and intangible benefits.
Additional services we offer to allow you to tailor your office wellbeing day include:
Indian Head Massage
Stretching and Posture workshops
Back Pain Massage
Minimum booking 2 hours
- Increase morale
- Reduces stress in the work place
- Makes employees feel valued
- Promotes a work-life balance
- Creates an atmosphere of trust and loyalty
- Reduces sick time and absenteeism
- Reduces the high cost of employee turnover
- Helps attract top talent to the company
- Decreases workplace injuries
- Encourages staff to come in on a massage day!
- Lowers anxiety
- Increases circulation
- Boosts immune system
- Lowers blood pressure
- Relieves muscle pains and headaches
- Decreases stress
- Improves sleep quality
- Generates more flexibility
- More posture awareness
- Increases accuracy and creative thinking
How does it work?
- We come to your business location
- Massages take 10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes
- Flexible scheduling options and an online booking system
- Choice of payment options to fit your organisation’s needs
- No clothing is removed and we don’t use oil
- We massage in a meeting room, office or private area
- We use an ergonomic massage chair to give support and make the employee relaxed throughout the treatment
All sessions include advice on stretches and improving posture.
Need Help with planning?
Organising a wellbeing event isn’t always easy, and sometimes we all need a little bit of extra help to make sure everything goes smoothly. So it’s good to know that we’re here to provide advice and support, whether it’s getting a quote, information about our services, or how to implement a wellbeing programme at your workplace.
For more information including our full list of services, contact us on 07538 137900 to get a quote.
Help your staff, get active, de-stressed and refreshed at work