Balance and Harmonise your body
Reflexology is a deeply relaxing treatment incorporating advanced reflexology techniques, foot massage and acupressure to stimulate reflex points on the feet.
It assists with the healing of the whole person and not just the symptoms of illness or stress. By working on specific points of the feet, which correspond to organs and other areas, the body is encouraged to work naturally to restore its own healthy balance, creating a feeling of wellbeing. Most people can benefit from Reflexology; it can bring relief to a wide variety of acute and chronic conditions and is suitable for all ages, including children. Once the body has been rebalanced, regular treatments can help to maintain good health and general well-being.
Why have it
Reflexology has been shown to be effective for hormonal imbalances, PMT and menopause but also back pain, migraine, sinus problems, headaches, arthritis, sleep disorders, digestive disorders, circulatory problems, infertility, tension and stress, help remove toxins from the body and invaluable in palliative care, healing after surgery or chemotherapy, also an effective treatment in pregnancy and fertility.
- Creates relaxation
- Reduces pain
- Improves blood flow
- Aids post-operative recovery
- Physiological impact measures of blood pressure and cholesterol
- Enhances medical care
- Benefits mental health: reduces depression and anxiety
- Complements cancer care: Pain, nausea, vomiting, and/or anxiety is eased to chemotherapy patients
- Eases pregnancy, delivery and post natal effects
- Experienced shorter labour times and uses less pain relief. Has shown a positive impact on postnatal depression, anxiety, urination and bowel movements
Having a reflexology treatment is a pleasant and soothing experience. Each person responds to a treatment in a unique way and on occasions may experience a variety of short term reactions, for example, extreme relaxation, tiredness, lethargy or tearfulness. This is all completely normal and we always advise water after your sessions.